Yingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Yingchuang Sanzheng) was established on October 19, 2012 with a registered capital of 168 million yuan. The shareholders are Guangdong Meilian New Materials Co., Ltd. and Yingkou Fuqing. Chemical partnership (limited partnership), Yingkou Shenghai Investment Co., Ltd., of which Guangdong Meilian New Materials Co., Ltd. holds 63.25%, Yingkou Fuqing Chemical Partnership (Limited Partnership) holds 21.6%, Yingkou Shenghai Investment Co., Ltd. 15.15% of shares.
● Form the world's most complete circular economy industry chain in the same industry
● All production units have passed HAZOP evaluation of the highest European standards
● Management system passed GB / T19001-2008, GB / 24001-2004, GB / T28001 standard integration certification. As a corporate citizen with a sense of social responsibility, Yingchuang Sanzheng adheres to the development concept of responsible care and continuous improvement, and actively fulfills social responsibility. , Always take the improvement of safety, environmental protection, employee occupational health management system as the primary pursuit of sustainable development.
The reclaimed water plant was completed and put into operation, and the melamine salt-containing wastewater was reused for chlor-alkali production, which is another step towards improving the circular economy industrial chain.
Chlor-alkali and sodium cyanide by-product hydrogen are matched with ammonia synthesis equipment. The liquid ammonia produced is used for the production of sodium cyanide, and the waste heat is converted into steam for the production of cyanuric chloride.
"Three" company was established in April 1988 when it was called Yingkou Organic Chemical Plant. It consists of three units. The Yingkou Institute of Petrochemical Industry holds 10% of the shares, and the remaining 90% serves as 100%. The Yingkou Rubber Products Factory accounts for 65%, and Shuiyuan Town Industrial Company accounts for 35%. The product melamine is formed by the polymerization of three cyanogen chloride molecules, and each cyanogen chloride molecule is composed of three elements: carbon, chlorine, and nitrogen (CNCL). The factory and products have formed a "three" Indissoluble bond. "Three" is an auspicious number, which symbolizes great fortune; "Three" is also a site foundation, symbolizing stability and unlimited development.
"Sign" and "two people" symbolize that there are many people, that people are prosperous, and that everyone is a city. Righteousness is decent, fair, and bright, and symbolizes the morals and morals of the three martial arts. The Long March also has endless struggles and a great future, which means to build a century-old foundation. "Sanzheng" is the trademark of the company's leading product, melamine. It was used as the company's name when the joint-stock company was established in 1997, and was awarded the title of "China Well-known Trademark" in 2005. Is the only trademark to receive this award
Meticulous professionalism; hard-working entrepreneurial spirit;
The owner spirit of taking the factory as the home; the spirit of strict factory management;
Dedication of publicity and selflessness; pioneering spirit of determination.
Three end-to-end runways
The ingenious combination of the three runways and the sun pattern blends with the meaning of "Three Signs", which also reflects the strong cohesion of the enterprise;
The sun represents the splendor of the three marshes, and the three runways mean all three marshals. The three runways are closely connected and surround the sun, which means that the three martial arts people persevere and work together to create the continuous glory of the three martial arts.
The three runways have smooth lines and strong dynamics, giving people a sense of gallop, which reflects that Yingchuang Sanzheng is a company with innovative consciousness and entrepreneurial passion.
In 2005, the first company in the same industry in China to pass the quality system certification
Over the years, the company has used slogans, full staff training, conference presentations, and publicity boards ...
Value people, respect people, and firmly believe that the progress of employees is closely related to the development of the company.