Yingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Sales Department Phone 1: 0417-3607001
Sales Department Phone 2: 0417-3607002
Sales Department Phone: 18641767668
Fax of Sales Department: 0417-3607022
Office Phone: 0417-3607018
Office Fax: 0417-3607009
Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Address: No. 2 Yingchuang Road, Zhanqian District, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
Yingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. 2 × 15,000 tons / year solid sodium cyanide technology
Second announcement of environmental impact assessment for renovation projects
The “Environmental Impact Report of Yingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. 2 × 15,000 tons / year solid sodium cyanide technical transformation project” has been initially prepared, and the environmental protection information will be disclosed to the public in accordance with relevant regulations, as follows: :
I. Project Overview
Project name: 2 × 15,000 tons / year solid sodium cyanide technical transformation project
Construction content: using the existing sodium cyanide aqueous solution products as raw materials, investing 613.8141 million yuan to build civil works such as workshops and warehouses, and purchasing a total of 80 units (sets) of evaporation, concentration, crystallization, dryer and environmental protection facilities, forming 2 × 15,000 tons / year solid sodium cyanide production capacity.
2. Major environmental impacts of the project construction and governance measures
The main environmental impacts after the project is completed are:
1. Wastewater: The condensed water generated during the evaporation and concentration process of this project is reused with the equipment cleaning wastewater for the existing melamine workshop, and is used for the preparation of raw materials in the melamine workshop. The domestic sewage is discharged into the domestic sewage treatment station for treatment and then discharged to the Liaohe River. The water quality meets the requirements of the direct discharge standards in the Liaoning Province Integrated Wastewater Discharge Standard (DB21 / 1627-2008).
2. Exhaust gas: The concentrated crystallized vacuum pump exhaust generated during the production process of this project, the exhaust of the drying induced draft fan, the dust exhaust from the tablet molding machine, the dust exhaust from the automatic packaging machine, the air from the transfer tank, etc. After the alkali washing tower + water washing tower is processed, it is led to high-altitude discharge through a 40m high exhaust cylinder. The emission concentration of pollutants in the treated exhaust gas meets the requirements of "Inorganic Chemical Industry Pollutant Emission Standards" (GB31573-2015).
3. Noise: The noise source of this project is various types of equipment. For the main noise sources, noise reduction, sound insulation, and vibration reduction measures have been taken. It is predicted that after the project is put into operation, the daytime and nighttime noise values at the factory boundary can meet the Class 3 standard limits of the "Environmental Noise Emission Standards for Industrial Enterprise Factory Boundary" (GB12348-2008).
4. Solid waste: There is no production solid waste in this project, and the domestic waste shall be cleaned and disposed of by the sanitation department.
Third, the general conclusions of environmental impact assessment
The construction of this project will have certain negative environmental impacts. After implementing various environmental protection measures proposed in the report, the negative environmental impacts can be controlled and mitigated. Therefore, from the perspective of environmental protection, the construction of this project is feasible.
Ways for the public to consult the simplified environmental impact report
How to check the simplified version: If the public deems it necessary, they can ask the construction unit for a copy of the report by visiting, letter, telephone, email, etc.
V. Contact Information
Construction unit: Yingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact: Qi Changliang; Tel: 15104177668; Email: email@example.com
Ways and deadlines for public opinion feedback
The public who is concerned about the environmental impact of the project can give feedback to the construction unit in various forms, such as telephone, letter, and email.
Starting and ending date for public comments : within 10 working days from the date of this announcement.