Yingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Employee Complaint and Reporting Management System
Chapter I General Provisions
I. This system is specifically formulated to standardize the employee complaint system, effectively strengthen employees' supervision of the company's various management operations, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the complained employees, strengthen communication and trust between employees, and improve employee satisfaction.
2. This system applies to all employees of the company. All employees of the company can be complainants and have the right to monitor, report and complain. Management personnel at all levels of the company and employees with certain powers should accept the supervision of all employees.
3. The procedures for the acceptance and handling of employee dissatisfaction, disputes, complaints and reports are implemented in accordance with this system.
4. The department that accepts employee complaints and reports is the Human Resources Department. Human resources managers are responsible for the daily work of employee complaints and specific investigations of reports. Complaints and reported cases of employees with serious problems are led by the Human Resources Director to form an investigation team to investigate, and based on the circumstances, they come up with a handling opinion and report it to the general manager. If the respondent or the person being reported is the person who accepts or participates in the employee's complaint or report, it shall be withdrawn, and other employees shall be responsible for receiving, investigating and processing.
5. After receiving the employee's complaint and reporting the case, the responded department shall conduct a careful investigation and study, and, on the basis of ascertaining the facts, handle it in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations of the company.
Chapter II Scope and Method of Complaints and Reports
6. Complaints by employees refer to the behaviors of employees in the company's work and life, where employees' various legal rights and interests have been or will be infringed, or employees discover and know that the company's interests have been or will be damaged . The scope of complaints to which this system applies includes:
1. Unauthorized deduction of employees 'wages and bonuses, or failure to charge fees in accordance with the company's prescribed standards or ingenuity, excessive fees; violations of employees' economic interests;
2. Acts that infringe on employees' reputation and other personal rights, such as making rumors, abusive, discriminating, insulting or even assaulting, or leaking the privacy of the parties;
3. Unfair and unfair treatment of employees' performance in performance assessment;
4, bad attitude at work, deliberately making things difficult for employees;
5. The act of evading the matter that should be accepted without reason;
6. Retaliation against normal appeals;
7. Other acts that infringe or hinder the legitimate rights and interests of employees.
7. Reporting by employees refers to the behavior of employees who have disclosed or are about to infringe on the company's property and reputation, such as legal rights and interests, public interests, or violations of company rules and regulations or national laws and regulations. The scope of reporting to which this system applies includes:
1. Taking advantage of work or office for personal gain, corruption, bribery, solicitation of bribery, etc .;
2. Abuse of powers and wanton waste of company property;
3. Intentional destruction of company property such as equipment and tools;
4. Disclosure of company secrets or parties' privacy;
5. Acts that damage the company's rights and interests while holding positions in other companies or conducting similar business with the company;
6. Use the name of the company to conduct deceitful deceit and fraud;
7. Fraudulent reporting of performance and concealment of accidents;
8. Failure to actively take measures for accidents that can be prevented, such as negligence in duties;
9. Illegal acts such as gambling or stealing in a company, embezzling a colleague or company property;
10. Other acts that violate the company's rules and regulations repeatedly or seriously, or violate the company's rights and interests.
8. As anonymous complaints and reports make it impossible to contact the complainant or the informant after acceptance, which brings great difficulties to the investigation and handling of the evidence, the employees' complaints and reports should be signed. However, anonymous complaints and reports must also be investigated.
9. When employees make complaints and reports, they can make complaints through letters, emails, online complaints, complaint calls or visits.
Mailing address: Xiyingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., Xinxing Village, Lunan Town, Laobian District, Yingkou City
Recipient of the letter: Jiao Yongquan Director of Human Resources
Complaint Tel: 0417-3607099 15941737668 13029307668
Chapter III Procedures for Handling Complaints and Reports
X. The Human Resources Department and the Office shall publish the methods of employee complaints and reports on the company bulletin boards, internal newspapers, and websites, as well as mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, website addresses, and telephone numbers of complaints to ensure that employees are familiar with the contact information of the reports.
11. The person making a complaint or report must truthfully report the situation. The content of the complaint or report must be as specific and clear as possible, including the time, place, process, personnel involved, etc. of the complaint or report, and attach corresponding evidence and witnesses. Anyone who maliciously attacks, rumors, framed, slandered, perjured, or caused an incident against a colleague shall be punished in accordance with this system.
12. In the case of a visit or an oral complaint or report, the addressee shall receive it warmly and carefully make a transcript of the conversation. The transcript shall be checked and signed by the complainant or whistleblower.
13. If the complaint or report letter, e-mail, or online complaint received by the complainee is signed, the receiver shall notify the complaint or reporter in a confidential manner to confirm that the complaint or report has been received to protect the complaint. Or whistleblower.
14. The complainant accepts the complaint or report letter, e-mail, online complaint, complaint telephone record or transcript of the interview, etc., and completes the complaint or report registration, and fills in the “Employee Complaint and Report Registration Form”, the content of registration Including: the name of the complainant or reporter, department, post, time of acceptance, the cause of complaint or report, time, place, process, personnel involved, etc.
15. In order to protect the complainant or whistleblower, the name, department, post, and contact information of the complainant or whistleblower are limited to investigating and collecting evidence from the complainant or whistleblower or to notify the complainant or whistleblower of the results, and ensure that they are not in any other way. It is used in certain occasions, and it is especially prohibited to leak to the respondent or the informant. Otherwise, punishment will be given in accordance with this system.
Chapter IV Investigation and Handling of Complaints and Reports
16. The Human Resources Director is responsible for reviewing and signing the Registration Form for Employee Complaints and Reports within 2 working days. And based on the nature and severity of the complaint and report, it was decided to form an investigation team led by him or ask the company to form an investigation team to investigate.
17. The Human Resources Director or the investigation team shall investigate and handle the complaint or report according to law within 15 days from the day after the complaint or report is received or received, and shall respond to the complainant or report in writing. people. If the complaint or report is complicated and cannot be processed within the specified date, the complainant or reporter should be explained and the response time can be extended, but the maximum period should not exceed 30 days.
18. For the complaints or reports that the company commissioned to investigate, the director of human resources or the investigation team shall report the investigation results and handling opinions within 30 days. If it is impossible to find out temporarily, the progress of the investigation shall be reported within the prescribed time limit.
19. For investigations of complaints or reports, the Human Resources Director or the investigation team must conduct them in a confidential manner. Any person participating in the investigation shall not disclose the progress of the investigation on any occasion, let alone report to the respondent or the person being reported, or punishment shall be given in accordance with this system.
20. When dealing with a complaint case, the human resources manager or the investigation team must listen to the complainant's defense.
21. Complaints about sexual harassment shall be investigated and handled by persons of the same sex as the complainant.
22. If any department conceals or fails to report the complaint or report, does not respond promptly, does not cooperate with the investigation, sets up obstacles to obstruct the investigation, or cracks down on retaliation against the complainant or reporter, the relevant personnel will be held accountable, and the department will also be investigated. Primary leadership responsibilities.
23. After the completion of any complaint or report investigation, a complete written report shall be made by the director of human resources or the investigation team.
24. If the content of the complaint or report is not established after investigation and verification, the director of human resources or the investigation team shall make a factual explanation and clarify the facts. The respondent or the informant should treat it correctly with the attitude of “changing the situation if there is any, and urging it if not,” and must not ridicule or crack down on the complainant or the reporter.
25. If the employee's complaint or report is found to be true and the circumstances are minor, the director of human resources or the investigation team shall order the respondent to correct the mistake; if the complaint is caused by improper attitude, etiquette, etc., the respondent will be investigated by the respondent Apologize to the complainant.
26. If the employee's complaint or report is investigated and the case is serious, the director of human resources or the investigation team shall, in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Employees and relevant regulations of the company, put forward a punishment opinion on the complainee or the reportee. The office shall punish the responsible person after approval; if it violates the law, it shall be transferred to the judicial organ for handling.
27. Regarding the management issues of employee complaints or reports, the director of human resources or the investigation team shall put forward suggestions for handling, report to the company leaders for approval within a time limit, and report throughout the company. When necessary, relevant responsible persons should be adjusted to improve working methods and management systems.
28. After the employee complaint or report investigation is completed, the human resources director or investigation team shall
The complainant or informant shall be notified in writing within 5 days of the result of the processing, and a reasonable reply shall be given to the complainant or informant to protect the complainant or informant's right to know.
29. If the complainant or whistleblower is still dissatisfied with the results of the processing or the problem has not been resolved, the human resources director or the investigation team shall provide a reasonable explanation and refer it to the company general manager for coordination and processing.
Thirty, the human resources manager shall bind each complaint or report information, including the "Employee Complaint and Report Registration Form", telephone records, transcripts of interviews, evidence materials, investigation reports and handling opinions, etc. save.
Chapter V Penalties
Thirty-one, in violation of the provisions of this system, failing to complete the investigation and handling of complaints or reports within the prescribed time limit and failing to explain the situation and results to the complainant or reporter, the company will report the criticism to the responsible person and impose 50 Yuan fines, such as causing losses and liability.
32. If one of the following acts is violated in this system, the company shall give the person in charge a warning and punishment, and at the same time, a fine of 100 yuan shall be imposed.
1. Malicious attack, rumor, frame, defamation, perjury or fabrication of an incident against a colleague;
2. Disclose the complainant or informant to the respondent or informant;
3. Leaked complaints or reported progress of investigation.
33. In case of one of the following acts in violation of this system, the company shall give the person in charge a serious warning or punishment for demotion or dismissal (only for management employees), and a fine of 500 yuan shall be imposed at the same time, such as causing loss and liability for compensation:
1. Reporting to the respondent or the informant;
2. Conceal or fail to report the complaint or report, fail to report in time, do not cooperate with the investigation, and set up obstacles to hinder the investigation;
3. It is true that the retaliation against the complainant or whistleblower was investigated but the circumstances are slight.
34. In the case of violation of this system, it is serious that the complainant or whistleblower is retaliated against, and the company punishes the person responsible for expulsion, fines 1,000 yuan at the same time, and transfers it to the judicial organ for processing according to the circumstances.
Chapter VI Supplementary Provisions
35. This system is explained, modified and supplemented by the Human Resources Department and the Office, and will be implemented from the date of announcement after approval by the general manager.
36. The forms used in this system include:
Registration Form for Employee Complaints and Reports
"Record of Interviews"
Yingchuang Sanzheng (Yingkou) Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
March 01, 2014
Employee Complaint Report
Department and position
Main reason for reporting
Time of event
The incident mainly passed
year month day